Central Warehousing Corporation Recruitment: CWC has Offically Announced the Recruitment Notification to fill various vacancies For Management Trainee (Genaral & Technical),Assistant Engineer (Civil), Assistant Engineer (Electrical), Accountant, Superintendent (General), Junior Superintendent, Hindi Translator, Junior Technical Assistant. The central warehousing corporation Recruitment 2019 vacancy is Ready to fill 571 posts in the different streams, Also, the Central Warehousing Corporation Recruitment 2019 opening the start Online application from 15th February 2019.The last date to Apply Online for Central Warehousing Corporation Career is 16th March 2019. To know furthermore information about the Central Warehousing Corporation 2019 Vacancy details Candidates can check below details
Latest Central Warehousing Corporation Recruitment Notifications Details
Central Warehousing Corporation 571 Posts Recruitment 2019
Central Warehousing Corporation – CWC- 2019
|Name of Post||Management Trainee ,Assistant Engineer , Assistant Engineer, Accountant, Superintendent, Junior Superintendent, Hindi Translator, Junior Technical Assistant.|
|No of Vacancy||571 Posts|
|Location||All Over India|
|Graduates And Post Graduates in Respective Trades|
|Payment Mode||Online Payment|
|Refer Official Notification for Pay Scale|
|CWC Age Criteria|
|Minimum||18 Years Old|
|Maximum||25 Years Old|
|CWC Vacancy Details|
|Management Trainee (General)||30 Posts|
|Management Trainee (Technical)||01 Posts|
|Assistant Engineer(Civil)||18 Posts|
|Assistant Engineer(Electrical)||10 Posts|
|Superintendent (General)||88 Posts|
|Junior Superintendent||155 Posts|
|Hindi Translator||03 Posts|
|Junior Technical Assistant||238 Posts|
|CWC Recruitment Selection Procedure|
|1st Phase||Online Test|
|2nd Phase||Document Verification followed by|
Central Warehousing Corporation Recruitment 2019
Central Warehousing Corporation, a Schedule-A Mini-Ratna, Category-I, Central Public Sector Undertaking under the administrative control of Ministry of Consumer Affairs, Food & Public Distribution, providing Scientific storage facilities for agricultural inputs, produce and other notified commodities besides providing logistics infrastructure like CFSs/ICDs, Land Custom Stations, Air Cargo Complexes etc. for import-export cargo, invites online application from eligible candidates, who fulfil the prescribed qualification, experience, age, etc., for the posts indicated Above
How To Apply For Central Warehousing Corporation Vacancies 2019
Pre-Requisites for Applying Online – Before applying online, candidates should
- scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm) and signature adhere to the required specifications as given in Annexure II to this Advertisement.
- Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS will NOT be accepted.
- keep the necessary details/documents ready to make Online Payment of the requisite application fee/ intimation charges.
- have a valid personal email ID, which should be kept active till the completion of this round of Recruitment Process.CWC may send call letters for the Examination/ Document Verification/ Interview etc. through the registered e-mail ID.Under no circumstances, a candidate should share with/mention e-mail ID to / of any other person. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create their new e-mail ID before applying on-line and must maintain that email account.
Procedure for applying online for CWC
- Candidates are first required to go to the CWC’s website www.cewacor.nic.in and click on the link ‘Vacancy and Results’ and then click on the option “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR ADVERTISEMENT NO. 2019/01” to open the On-Line Application Form.
- Candidates will have click on “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” to register their application by entering their basic information in the online application form. Use of special characters while filling the form will not be allowed. After that a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional registration number and password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional
Registration number and Password will also be sent. They can reopen the saved data using Provisional registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed.
- Candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature (Annexure II).
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill in the online application themselves as no change in any of the data filled in the online application will be possible/ entertained. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. No change is permitted after clicking on FINAL SUBMIT Button. Visually Impaired candidates are responsible for carefully verifying/ getting the details filled in, in the online application form and ensuring that the same are correct prior to submission as no change is possible after submission.
Details About Central Warehousing Corporation
A premier Warehousing Agency in India, established during 1957 providing logistics support to the agricultural sector, is one of the biggest public warehouse operators in the country offering logistics services to a diverse group of clients.
CWC is operating 432 Warehouses across the country with a storage capacity of 9.96 million tonnes providing warehousing services for a wide range of products ranging from agricultural produce to sophisticated industrial products.
Warehousing activities of CWC include foodgrain warehouses, industrial warehousing, custom bonded warehouses, container freight stations, inland clearance depots and aircargo complexes.
Apart from storage and handling, CWC also offers services in the area of clearing & forwarding, handling & transporation, procurement & distribution, disinfestation services, fumigation services and other ancillary activities.
CWC also offers consultancy services/ training for the construction of warehousing infrastructure to different agencies