CISF Recruitment: CISF Recruitment Notifications Info For both Fresher and Experienced Candidates 2019-01-27. Here Aspirants Can Get CISF Official Link for applying along with CISF Recruitment official Notification. Here Candidates Also Can Find All The Latest & Recent CISF Recruitment Notifications Complete Details All Over India. Furthermore, we Also Updating upcoming CISF Recruitment 2019-20 here. You Can Also Get Other Government Jobs In This Site
Latest CISF Recruitment Notifications (Central Industrial Security Force)
CISF Head Constable Recruitment 2019-20
|Name of Board||CISF|
|Name of Post||Head Constable|
|No of Vacancies||429|
|Intermediate or Senior Secondary School Certificate (10+2)|
|Age Limit||18-25 Years|
|Salary||25500.RS – 81100.RS|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Payment Mode||SBI Challan/Online Payment|
|CISF Recruitment Selection Procedure|
About CISF – Central Industrial Security Force
- CISF is an Armed Force of the Union raised under an Act of Parliament namely Central Industrial Security Force Act, 1968 (50 of 1968).
- Force was raised with a strength of 3129 in the year 1969 which has increased to a strength of 1,43,431 as on January 2019.
- CISF has 12 Reserve Battalions, 08 Training Institute, and 74 other formations.
- As per mandate, CISF provides security to the property & installations as well as protection to their employees with the premises.
- CISF is providing security to strategic establishment including those of Department of Space, Department of Atomic Energy, Airports, Delhi Metro, Ports, Historical Monuments and core Sectors of Indian economy like Petroleum & Natural Gas, Power, Coal, Steel & Mining.
- CISF is also providing security to some Private Sector units and important Govt. buildings in Delhi.
- Presently CISF is also providing protection to protected person categorized as Z+, Z, X, and Y.
- CISF is the only force having a customized and dedicated Fire Wing.
CISF is cost reimbursement force.
Latest CISF Recruitment 2019-20 Notifications
The CISF came into existence in 1969 with a modest beginning, having three battalions, to provide integrated security cover to the Public Sector Undertakings (PSUs) which, in those years, occupied the “commanding heights” of the economy. In a span of four decades, the Force has grown several folds to reach 141741 personnel today. With globalization and liberalization of the economy, CISF is no longer a PSU-centric organization. Instead, it has become a premier multi-skilled security agency of the country, mandated to provide security to major critical infrastructure installations of the country in diverse areas. CISF is currently providing security cover to nuclear installations, space establishments, airports, seaports, power plants, sensitive Government buildings and ever heritage monuments. Among the important responsibilities recently entrusted to the CISF are the Delhi Metro Rail Corporation, VIP Security, Disaster Management and establishment of a Formed Police Unit (FPU) of the UN at Haiti.
Central Industrial Security Force Recruitment Notifications 2019-20
It is a testimony to the level of professional competence and standing acquired by the Force over the decades that its services are being sought for consultancy by the private sector also. Over the years, the CISF has provided Consultancy Services to more than 140 different organizations, including those in the private sector. After the Mumbai terrorist attack on November 2008, the mandate of the force has been broadened to provide direct security cover to the private sector also. The CISF Act has been amended, heralding a new chapter in the glorious history of the Force.
Adaptability and use of cutting edge technology have been the hallmark of the Force which has always confronted new security challenges successfully. In view of the prevailing security environment in the country and threat from trans-national terrorism, the Force continuously strives towards technological modernization and skills upgradation to build an edifice of dedicated service to the Nation. The CISF is being continuously modernized, both in terms of equipment and training. Having set very high professional standards with an impressive track record, the Force looks forward to a brighter tomorrow with pride and confidence.