CTET 2019: The Central Board of Secondary Education will conduct the 12th edition of the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) on 07-07-2019 (Sunday). The test will be conducted in twenty languages in 97 cities all over the country. The detailed Information Bulletin containing details of examination, syllabus, languages, eligibility criteria, examination fee, examination cities, and important dates will be available on CTET official website www.ctet.nic.in w.e.f. 05-02-2019 and the aspiring candidates are requested to download the Information Bulletin from the above-mentioned website only and read the same carefully before applying. The aspiring candidates have to apply online only through CTET website www.ctet.nic.in. The online application process will start from 05-02-2019. The last date for submitting online application is 05-03-2019 and fee can be paid up to 8-03-2019 till 3.30.p.m.
Latest CTET 2019 Notifications Details
CENTRAL TEACHER ELIGIBILITY TEST
Central Teachers Eligibility Test – July/2019
Name of Exam: CTET 2019
Classes I-V: Primary Stage
Senior Secondary With 50% And B.Ed/D.Ed/D.EL.Ed
Classes VI-VIII: Elementary Stage
Graduation With 50% And B.Ed/B.El.Ed/D.Ed/D.EL.Ed
Gen/OBC: Paper (1 or 2) =700.Rs And Paper (1 & 2) =1200.Rs
Online Application Opening: 05-02-2019
|Period of online Application Correction|
If Any Corrections: From 14-03-2019 To 20-03-2019
Date of Exam:07-07-2019 (Sunday)
Method of Submission of CTET 2019 Online Application Form
- Log on to CTET official website www.ctet.nic.in.
- Go to the link “Apply Online” and open the same.
- Fill in the Online Application Form and note down Registration No./Application No.
- Upload Scanned Images of latest Photograph and Signature
- Pay Examination Fee by e-challan or debit/credit card
- Print Confirmation page for the record and future reference
CTET 2019 Registration Procedure
(a) Authentication Form: Fill details like State, Identification type (select any Identity as applicable), Candidate’s Name, and Date of Birth and Gender.
(b) Fill Online Application Form: Fill complete online Application Form and choose the password. After submission, a Registration Number/Application Number gets generated. Note down the Registration No./Application No. For subsequent login, system generated Registration No./Application No. and chosen Password will be used.
Password Policy will be as follows:
- Password must be 8 to 13 characters long.
- Password must have at least one Upper case, one lower case alphabet and one numeric value and at least one special characters!@#$%^&*-
- Candidate can change the passwords after login if desired. New Password cannot be identical to any of the previous three passwords.
- The candidate is advised not to disclose or share the password with anybody. Neither CTET nor NIC will be responsible for violation or misuse of the password of a candidate.
- Candidate should log out at the end of their session so that the contents of the application cannot be tampered by unauthorized persons.
(c) Online Uploading of Scanned Images:
- Uploading of scanned Photo and Signature are mandatory.
- Upload scanned photograph and signature in JPG/JPEG format.
- Size of the scanned photograph should be between 10 to 100 KB
- Image Dimension of photograph should be 3.5 cm (width) x 4.5 cm (height).
- Size of the scanned signature should be between 3 to 30 KB.
- Image Dimension of signature should be 3.5 cm (length) x 1.5 cm (height).
The candidates are advised to keep the scanned images of the latest photograph and signature of the candidates ready in JPG format and as per the size and dimension specified, before applying online. The scanned image of the latest photograph is required to upload to avoid the inconvenience at center, as this photograph will be matched with the actual candidate appearing in the examination
Details About the Central Teacher Eligibility Test Board
In accordance with the provisions of sub-section (1) of Section 23 of the RTE Act, the National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE) vide Notification dated 23rd August, 2010 and 29th JULY, 2011 laid down the minimum qualifications for a person to be eligible for appointment as a teacher for class I to VIII. It had been inter alia provided that one of the essential qualifications for a person to be eligible for appointment as a teacher in any of the schools referred to in Clause (n) of section 2 of the RTE Act is that he/she should pass the Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) which will be conducted by the appropriate Government in accordance with the Guidelines framed by the NCTE.
The rationale for including the TET as a minimum qualification for a person to be eligible for appointment as a teacher is as under:
- It would bring national standards and benchmark of teacher quality in the recruitment process.
- It would induce teacher education institutions and students from these institutions to further improve their performance standards.
- It would send a positive signal to all stakeholders that the Government lays special emphasis on teacher quality
For Other Latest Govt Jobs Details Click Here